Monday 28 October 2013

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

  1. Holiday. I don’t have to go to school, do the homeworks, have some kinds of test and presentation. I can spend my times with my family by going to some beautiful places we haven’t seen before.
  2. Hanging out with my friends. I like to spend my times with my friends too. They can make me laugh for sooooooo many weird things. I can talk for hour with them without getting bored.
  3. If I pass the physic test. And i guess it happens just for one time in this senior high school. But, I always hope I will get a better score, soon.
  4. See my parents happy. Surely I’m happier if my parents smile because of me
  5. If I get so many novels or dvds so I can read or watch it anytime, in my room, alone.
  6. Sleeping. I LOVE SLEEPING!
  7. If I’m free from some kinds of sport in school.
  8. If someone having a joke and make me laugh. But, I love it when someone’s laugh is funnier than the joke.
  9. Listening to music or having a private concert in my room with me as singer and audience too
  10. Surely, being a successful person, so I can make my parents proud of me

No comments:

Post a Comment