Monday 16 September 2013

STRENGTH WEAKNESS AND WISHES

Hellooooooooo! My name is Nadira Nurul Fadhilah. I want to share about my strength, weakness, and wishes. It’s just an opinion so don’t worry if you don’t really agree with me hehehe. In life, someone has strength, weakness, and wishes. As Mahatma Gandhi, Indian political and spiritual leader, said “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will” and “The weak never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong”. In my friends and I opinion, i have some strength and weakness. First of all, I think I’m not too easy to make friend with someone new. Sometimes, I don’t want to start the conversation first. I get friends because my close friends introduce me to him or her. But, I will talk to him or her if they are just doing nothing to introduce himself or herself to me. Besides, I think I’m a loyal friend. When someone becomes my close friend, I can talk, walk, and play with him or her for many hours without feeling so bored. In fact, I’m very happy if I spend my time with them and can meet them everyday. Second, if someone tell his or her problems, I will listen to their story. But, sometimes I can’t give an advice for their problems, just listen to their problems and doing nothing besides say “be patient” and................silent. HAHAHA. Oh ya, except for my bestfriend because I know his or her story from the first until now. Third, in a teamwork, I’m doing my best for them, such as do all the things that I should have done. But, I can’t be the leader for that. I can’t manage the things that we should do and especially the people. And then, sometimes I’m too lazy to share my opinion and just sit and agree with the people’s opinion even when I don’t. Hahaha. And then, I can wake up about at 5 a.m., when some people don’t want to wake up early when it was a weekend. I can wake up so early because my mother doesn’t want her daughter just sleep and doing nothing. My mother gets angry when i woke up at 5.30 a.m. although it’s just a half from 5 a.m. She said, “wake up! you have to do the pray. It’s 5 a.m! You won’t wake up if I don’t wake you up. How could it be when you become adult?” Yaaaaah, that’s ok for me, maybe. I think that is one of my strength hahaha. And another weakness is that I can’t gain weight so easily hahaha, when some people can. But, it doesn’t really important for me. I wish that I can keep my strength and change my weakness into something better. I haven’t decided which job I wanna do yet. Maybe, I want to be an architect but I think my drawing isn’t really good. And the other I want to be a chemist. Yaaaah, it’s just a wishes, I hope I can be the person I want, just keep trying so we can get what we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment