Monday 28 October 2013

If I have 100000USD, I'd.............

1.   I will buy a car, so I can go anywhere by myself. I don’t have to use the public transportation, because I think public transportation in Indonesia is a little bit uncomfortable, dirty, and sometimes there are pickpockets that make people scare.
2.  Go to some beautiful places with my family or my friends. First of all, I want to go around Indonesia. In Indonesia there are so many beautiful places, but sometimes that places are not maintain properly. And then I want to go around the world. There are so many amazing places in this world.



3.  Try the Cappadocia air balloon in Turkey. The spectacular landscape in Cappadocia combined with excellent flying conditions. The price is about 200USD for one hour and for one person.

4.  Buy some clothes, shoes, and bags. 30 clothes, 30 shoes, and 30 bags for 30 days?
5.  MAYBE....A NEW HANDPHONE PLEASE?
6.  Buy many kinds of camera. I want to collect some camera because it’s good to see that so many camera have a beautiful design. But I just want it, I dont want to be a photographer hehe

7.     Hanging out with my friends without asking some money to my mom
8.     Give some for the people who needed it and some to the mosque
9.     Give some to my parents
10.   Save some at the bank

No comments:

Post a Comment