Sunday 26 January 2014

President Student Council

Hello there, my name is Nadira Nurul Fadhilah. Today I’d like to promote myself as a president student council. First of all, I’m a student that have a big dream about everything and I hope it will come true. I don’t have any experience of being a leader, but I believe I can make it with a help from all of you.

A leader is seen as someone with a can do anything attitude. They are challenges to be faced, to be overcome, and to be learned from. The leader demonstrates to everyone else how things should be done and works harder at accomplishing the goals than anyone else.

A leader must be able to visualize where he/she wants to be, so my vision is :
1.       Improve the students’ faith and religion
2.       Make the school environment become clean and comfortable

A leader must be able to strategize and resolve conflict, so here is my mission :
1.       Improve a religion extracullicular and enhance the education in class
2.       Hold a “Jumat Bersih” activity and give a fine to people who is littering


Anyone can be a leader, after all it is all in the manner and attitude with which one chooses to carry himself/herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment