Sunday 26 January 2014

My Last Holiday

Hi everyone, I’d like to tell you about my last holiday. I spent my holiday in Singapore, Thailand, and Malaysia. I went there with my mother and my sister. My father didnt go with us because he just had 3 days off. I didnt take off in Bandung, so on December 27 I went to Soekarno Hatta International Airport. First of all, I went to Singapore.

On my first day in Singapore I spent my time at Universal Studios. I didnt take so many ride because a lot of people was here. The ride that I like so much is the revenge of a mummy, it was just too amazing and fun. After wasting many times at Universal  Studios, I went to Hershey’s to buy some chocolates. At 8 pm, I watched Song Of The Sea. The view is just so beautiful but I didnt take any photo there. It was kind of short film with a firework as a closing.


Second day, I went to Garden by the bay, it was a forest-but-garden-like in the middle of the country. There is a fake waterfall there. And then I went to Merlion and took a photo there. After that, I went to Orchard street and shopping for some hours. I bought an ice cream which called “es potong” by an Indonesian. It just 1$ for one ice cream. I bought it for like three times because I think the weather is a little bit hot.

On the third day, I went to Thailand. I went to Tang Kuan Hilltop. And I went to Songkhla Beach. The thing that I like from Thailand is the food, Tom Yam. It was so delicious.



After Thailand, I went to Malaysia. I spent my new years eve at Bukit Bintang. But I went to hotel at 11 pm because I was just really tired. The next day, I went to Istana Negara then to Dataran Merdeka, and Twin Tower. On the next day, I went to Genting Highland. First we went by a bus, but we had to stop and going there by a skyway, i think it was just a little bit scary. The weather is soooooo cold that I only wanted to do is sleeping with a warm blanket. But at least I went window shopping and bought some things for my father. On the last day, I went to Batu Cave and Putrajaya. Putrajaya is so beautiful. The view was amazing and the mosque was so good. 








On January 2, I went home to Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment