Saturday 1 February 2014

To Infinitive and Gerund

To infinitive
  1.       He came here to pick me up
  2.       She was the first to come and the last to leave
  3.       She is too young to understand the problem
  4.       I agree to sign the contract
  5.       I asked him to mail the letters
  6.       I want you to see him tomorrow
  7.       We ordered him to clean the house
  8.       He decided not to continue the work
  9.       It it difficult to do the work
  10.   I persuaded him to change his mind

Gerund
  1.       Fishing needs patience
  2.       I enjoy living in this city
  3.       I always finish working at 7 o’clock
  4.       He always avoids meeting me
  5.       I don’t mind helping him in the school
  6.       Her leaving made me sad
  7.       Jane is thinking of going to Japan net month
  8.       I am interested in seeing this film
  9.       I have no reason for leaving this village
  10.   I could hear her crying

No comments:

Post a Comment