Tuesday 14 May 2013

Tooth Fairy

Constance was the only girl of her family who believed that tooth fairy was real. Well, all 3-year-old kids believed all kind of fantasy but she believed tooth fairy the most. It started when her mother read her “Tooth Fairies are Real!” to sleep. It said that you just have to believe it, then it will come to your house.
                “mommy, when will my tooth fall out?” ask Constance when they had a breakfast.
                “you’re only 3 years old, sweety, you sister’s fell out when she was 5 and it was a bad experience for her” said her mother.
                “does it hurt, Kate? Do I have to wait that long?”
                “yes it hurts. And no. I can push you so you’ll fall and your tooth will fall out. Why are you so excited?” said her sister, Kate.
                “really? I want to see tooth fairy. Is there another way so I could see tooth fairy without having my tooth fall out?”
                “there are no such thing like tooth fairy, little Constance”
                “kate! You will meet tooth fairy one day, Constance” said her mother.
                That day, Constance was at her room and her sister was watching TV. Let’s see if I can meet a tooth fairy. You’ll regret what you had said, Kate. I’m only a little girl but I’m not stupid. Constance spoke to herself and she started her research about tooth fairy. She started looking at her sister’s book collection. Actually, Kate never allowed anyone to touch her books.
                “is that a sound of my room’s door being opened?” Kate said as she rose and went to her room.
                “Constance! What the....... are you doing here?!”
                “sorry Kate. I’m searching for... ah.. my pillow! I know it’s comfortable but you can’t take it from me whenever you want. Well I guess that’s all. I’m not going to steal your book and make some research about tooth fairy. It’s not real, huh? Hahah”
                “I have a weird sister”
                Constance went to her room. She is a clever little girl. Kate didn’t even realize she took her “Fairy Fairy here I Come!” bedtime stories book. So Constance started her research. It said that tooth fairies lived at Oak Tree. They said tooth fairies only had 10 years to live their life. But that’s all. Nothing important. So, the next day...
                “mommy, do we have an oak tree?”
                “hmmm. Do you know Jane? Her house is 3 blocks away from here. She has oak tree”
                “really? I want to go there mom, let’s go to Jane’s!”
                “what’s so special about an oak tree? I’m busy. Kate’s having 3 days off from school. ask her. Well, I think I’m going now. Have a nice day sweety”
                “okay... bye mom!”
                Constance, the 3-year-old little girl, who was curious about tooth fairy, went to Jane’s house alone. It was her secret mission and she has to hide it from Kate.
                “mommy said that I’m a clever girl. I can do it I can do it I can do it.” All Kate knew was that her sister is sleeping in her bed, but it was only a pillow.
                “hello mrs. Vansitaart. I’m Constance Wheterall. My house is 3 blocks away from here. I’m here to play with Jane.”
                “oh, hi Constance. Jane’s in her room. You came all the way here alone?”
                “yes. Thank you mrs. Vansitaart.”
                “wow. She is clever.” As mrs. Vansitaart said that, Constance smiled.
                Jane’s room was decorated with pink colour, barbie, and of course, tooth fairy. She’s Constance’s partner to talk about tooth fairy.
                “what? Tooth fairies live at oak tree? Are you sure? I have oak tree right in my backyard!”
                “I read it on Kate’s bedtime stories book. And they will shine”
                “you’re lying. It’s not shining, Constance”
                “of couse it’s not shining. It will shine at night and when kids are sleeping Jane”
                Day by day Constance looking for a sign from any tooth fairy, but she never found any. She knew that tooth fairy is as big as human, but they can shrink into smaller size. She knew all the things about tooth fairy. But why, why did tooth fairy never give her a sign?
                “Ah I wish my tooth will fall out tomorrow. I’m 5 now!”
                And finally, her tooth fall out! It was her first experience.
                “ Yeah yeah yeah I’m going to put it under my pillow! Aaaa! I can’t sleep I want to see tooth fairy”
                And as she turn back because she just can’t sleep, she saw it. A light. It’s blue.
                “Tooth fairy? Are you going to take my tooth?”
                And that light turn into a human size tooth fairy. Oh, God! Tooth fairies are exist.
                “Ssst.” The tooth fairy said it as it fly away as a light.

No comments:

Post a Comment