Saturday 13 April 2013

Tami's Biography







I have a friend. Her name is Sri Utami Ayuningrum or she can be called Tami. She’s my chairmate. She has a black and big eyes, she also has a tan skin. Her black and curly hair often sets in a ponytail. She is taller than me. You know what? Her shoes is always clean, not like me. She is dilligent and clever. She has a good handwriting.
I have been friend with Tami from eight grade.  She was study in Palembang. So, when I came to the class I didn’t know her. I introduced myself to her and she did so. From then, we are friend until now. In nine grade, we aren’t in the same class. In fact, at ten grade, we are in the same class again. Before I sit with her, I was sit with Aisyah. And then, Aisyah has an acceleration. After that I sit with Tami everyday.
She joins extraculicular Spara, Majalah3, and Musik Klasik. I have a same extracullicular too,  namely Majalah3 and Musik Klasik. In Musik Klasik, she is a vocalist. Her voice is good, but sometimes she doesn’t want to sing in front of everyone. In the class, she become a secretary. She is a very good secretary. She said that she wants to study in UNPAD for Fakultas Kedokteran. I don’t understand why most people want to be a doctor.
In bazaar, she usually buys rice with fried chicken and so am I, because it is delicious. Her house is near with Siliwangi swimming pool. My friends and I sometimes come to her house for doing a homework. She has a brother. He studies  at Banjarsari. Sometimes, when Tami’s mother is going somewhere, Tami have to take care her brother. For example cooks some food. I like come to her house because it is comfortable for doing a homework or waiting for my friends. I like her because she is humorist. She talks about everything and she is so easy for work together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment